Enhance your next event with our massages
We offer 5-20 min fully-clothed seated massages, designed to uplift and pamper guests or delegates at your next event. When you pamper your guests with a massage, the event will surely be a big hit that everyone will be talking about.
Make sure your next event is a success
- Office rewards programs, staff parties.
- Industry trade expos – delegates will remember your brand with a massage.
- Soothe pre-wedding nerves with massages for the bridal party.
- Movie and stage productions – look
after valued performers, keep them in good form and ensure the production runs smoothly.
- Post-sport event recovery massages; Marathons, City to Surf, Fun runs.
- Charity dinners and balls – treat guests with a massage to encourage their
- Conferences and board meetings – revive delegate with massages in the breaks and keep everyone focussed on the agenda.
- Cruises and yacht trips (based on hourly rate dock to dock $120/hr min 2 hrs)
From a 5 minute neck and shoulders feel-good massage, to an indulgent 2 hours massage bliss, we will ensure your event is well remembered we by all.
Our therapists are experienced, well trained in many therapies and display utmost professionalism with all clients.
Invest in your next event’s success
5-20 minute, fully clothed, seated massages with comfortable, ergonomic massage chairs.
$99/hr for 3+ hours.
30 minutes- 2 hour table massages; clothed or un-clothed with towel drapes.
$110 for 3+ hours.
Some of our happy clients include
Wrigleys, Q Station Retreat, Sun Studios, Kogarah Council, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Atlantic, DMG Radio, Nova Radio, Mater Hospital, St. Vincents’ Hospital, Dimension Data, Cast of STOMP, Anytime Fitness, Swarovski.
Terms & Conditions
- Preferred method of payment is by direct deposit; bank transfer details will be emailed with your invoice. We also accept PayPal payments and cash at the time of your treatment.
- Parking fees will also be charged if no-onsite parking is available and additional travel charge of $25/half hour travel for out-of-area suburbs. See the suburbs that we service on our About page.
- We require 24 hours notice for most bookings, but we always do our best to find a therapist for you at later notice.
- Cancellation fee of 50% of total charged if cancelled less than 24 hours prior to booking.
- Confirmation of an appointment is acknowledgement of this cancellation policy.
* Due to the effects of massage increasing circulation, massages are not able to be provided when clients are drinking alcohol at events. If you wish to have massages, please book them at the start of the event before people begin drinking.